Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week? Oh geez. Productive is such a broad term! I think I've had a pretty busy week, which doesn't mean that I have actually accomplished much! I worked 40+ hours, took both girls to gymnastics, took both girls to soccer, went to Appare for a good cause, have been working on my Shutterfly book, finished reading my book. I remembered to pay April and preschool this week (which for some reason I forget to do sometimes!) So I have been productive, but I don't really have anything to show for it!

2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring? So ready for spring! We are just ready to get our deck built, grill out, enjoy some adult beverages, watch Presley play with the neighbor kids! Come on spring!

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you? I would say I'm an introvert. I don't like to be the center of attention, I don't usually cause conflict.....and Steve is an extrovert. He loves attention, he likes to socialize, he likes to meet strangers and voices his opinion all the time. I will say, I am less introverted since meeting Steve. I think he brings out a little extrovert in me.

4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year? Oohhh,,,,,good question! Television! I would give up my American Idol, Biggest Loser, Parenthood nights before I could give up music. I love music, I love singing (though not in front of people), I love outdoor concerts, I love watching Presley 'sing' along and dance to music....I couldn't give that up!

5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone? Is it sad that sometime I'm scared of Presley? She can be so mean and vicious sometimes! I'm afraid of her as a teenager!
But other than being a terrible mom and saying that I can be afraid of my own kid, I can't really think of anyone that I have been REALLY scared of. I think everyone has those 'moments' when you are afraid of the situation or the person in the moment, but not for the long term.
There was a girl in highschool that put gum in my hair twice b/c she was dating my ex-boyfriend (shouldn't it be the other way around?) and she didn't like me for some reason. She was bigger than me, and very white trash so I had my 'moments' with her....but last I knew she was working at Burger King!

No comments:

Post a Comment