Presley has changed so much, she is happier and more fun! We still have a rough time every evening, but at this point we are getting used to it! Our 5 month old:
- loves patty cake!
- is beginning to recognize her name.
- has stopped rolling over from her front to back.....but is constantly rolling from her back to front....and then gets mad because she is on her stomach?!
- still doesn't sleep thru the night, but is usually on her stomach at the other end of the crib when she wakes up. We still aren't sure how she gets there.
- loves being outside! She'll be screaming and crying inside and 5 minutes later will be talking and cooing on front step!
- still hates her car seat and now arches her back when you put her in and the minute you undo the straps to take her out!
- starting eating a little cereal last week....she didn't mind it too much. Now we just have to get her to stop sucking on the spoon like it is a bottle.
- grabs at everything and drools on everything....but no teeth yet.
- loves to splash and kick during her baths! We are still guaranteed a good 20 minutes of happy Presley during her baths.