Saturday, June 27, 2009

ahhhh....Summer!

So summer has arrived! You can tell Presley is happy about it!
We had a good week! Presley is getting more and more fun and active! We don't mind taking her places anymore, and as long as she isn't strapped in her car seat she is usually happy!....if we are outside! Here is a picture from our first Fathers Day at my aunt and uncle's annual Moeller Fathers Day BBQ! It was fun and good to see everyone!
Thursday night we went to the Valley Junction farmer's market, it was a little hot but our baby doesn't mind. In fact, that is when she is happiest. Outside, it could be 100 degrees she doesn't care!
My mom decided to take a day off from daycare, so Friday Presley and I hung out together! We went to a garage sale and Target and waited for the guy to come measure our family and bedroom for carpet! We are very excited to get new carpet! And even more excited that we have actually saved the money for it, instead of charging it and slowly paying it off! I guess all that overtime has paid off!
Today has been a little rough, Presley decided that napping wasn't really necessary. So she slept maybe 2 hours in 12 hours! UGH! You would think she'd sleep all night, but we know better! :)
We went to a couple garage sales today, trying to find Presley some more clothes. Then we just hung out at home, took a couple walks, played outside. Despite the lack of sleep, she was fairly happy! We did try cereal for the first time tonight! She didn't hate it, but she didn't really seem that interested. I just don't think she knows what to do with it. We'll keep working with her so she can get used to it!
Here are a couple pics of happy Presley, outside in her new umbrella stroller! Of course she likes the $20 stroller more than her expensive one!
Gotta love that smile!
Tomorrow I'm going into work for a couple hours and we have a busy week ahead of us! My friend Cindy is watching Presley for a couple hours on Tuesday night for us so we can go to Taki for dinner with the family before my sis and dad leave for AZ on Friday! Holly is going to shave her head on Thursday night! I still can't think about it. We don't have a sitter for that night, since everyone we know is going to watch Holly, so Steve will be staying home with Presley! :( Then Saturday will be Presley's first Fourth of July! We love Urbandale on the 4th! There is so much going on and the town is so festive! We even have a little red, white and blue outfit for her to wear (from a garage sale, of course!)
TTFN!



2 comments:

  1. Jess- I did not know you had a blog! I am so excited- I just basically read your blog from start to finish. Now I need to put you on my bloglist so I can go to it often! Hope Presly is doing well!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry- I just realized I spelled Presley's name wrong- I was typing too fast!

    ReplyDelete