Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another busy weekend...week ahead!

I remember when Friday's brought a sense of relief and freedom - 2 days off, no worries, have fun, sleep in.....now it seems we just try to make it thru the weekend, in hopes that Presley will be happy ALL day. I told my mom I was thinking about changing my hours and working 12-9 pm instead, since Presley is always pretty happy in the mornings and is fussy at night. She really wants to be entertained or walked around all the time. We just can't do it! Now that her cold and ear infection are over with, we are hoping to get back on track to a happy baby who sleep a little better at night...and later in the mornings!
Tomorrow night we might go look at carpet and catch a movie, if Aunt Holly will babysit! Saturday we have the 2nd annual Brett Favre retirement party, should be a good time if the weather holds up! Sounds like there should be quite a few people there and even my aunt from Wisconsin will be in town! She'll get to see Presley for the first time, they are both excited. Presley told me so. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post from the party!
Sunday we have a girls afternoon! Out for lunch and then to see Mamma Mia at the Civic Center! I can't wait! Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment