Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time flies....

The weekend has come and gone, busy as always and off to another busy week of work. Steve's friend Brandon is back from California this week so he is going to Iowa City Tuesday night to hang out and go golfing with his friends on Wednesday. Of course, Wednesday is my scheduled late night at work and Saturday is my scheduled Saturday....ugh. I'm not sure how I got both of them in the same week, but at least I'll get my overtime in and hopefully get a little caught up!

I'll have to post some pictures from the party Saturday night, there was a great turn out and great weather. Miss Presley decided that napping wasn't necessary that day, but she wasn't TOO fussy, so she just enjoyed all the attention and watching all the 4-square action! The game was a hit, with both the kids and adults!

Steve got his hair cut Friday night! The curls are gone! :( Not on purpose, it was supposed to be a trim, but the guy who cut his hair (who is now on my shit list) decided to 'clean it up a little'. Too bad he all but buzzed his head! It is growing on me, but I still miss the curls. On the other hand, I really need to get my hair cut (and highlight)!!! But I need to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with it. I don't want a 'mom' hair cut, but I need 'a cut'. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment