Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pink!!

So I have been dying to see Pink in concert for years and finally she was coming close to the area in St. Paul, MN! So Tuesday morning we dropped off Presley and Piper at mom's, picked up Holly and Jerry and headed north!  We stopped at Ikea before heading to the hotel to take a look around and see if there was anything we needed to have for the house....we didn't buy anything. Owell.
Then we headed to the hotel, which was close enough to the Xcel Center so that we could walk to the concert. Steve and I got a room on the 13th floor. I thought most hotels avoided the '13th floor superstition' and we were 'lucky' enough to grab room #1313 on the 13th floor. Beat that!
 
We grabbed a bite to eat and some drinks at American Burger Bar....it was really good! A nice, dark, comfy place that was perfect to hang out at until the concert!
 

 
Pink was amazing! I love all her songs, she is very acrobatic and SO strong. It was 3 hours of non-stop singing and entertainment! Near the end she was flying out over the entire crowd, it was awesome! I told Steve I was ready to chop my hair, dye it blond and get some tattoos!
Good thing she is now coming to Des Moines in November, guess we'll have to go see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment