Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Update

So even though P went to bed good last night she was up until 10:30. Finally, about 10 we made her turn off her light and kept reminding her that she needed to lay down instead of continuously playing. Steve and I were in bed while she was still awake! I woke up about 11 and she was actually asleep and she actually got up and got ready fairly good this morning.
However, she was NOT good at grandma's today. We have started a 'star' chart, she can get two stars a day...one if she is good during the day and one if she is good a night. She got two yesterday but I don't think she is going to get any today.
She has only been in her room for 20 minutes....after her screaming NO at us for 10 minutes. She finally said I could lay with her if I didn't talk to her. Fine. So I laid in her bed for about 5 minutes, not saying a word. She said I couldn't touch her books. I told her if she wasn't good I would take her books away from her. She said she was going to put them up high where I couldn't reach them....ok.
Then she ordered me out of her room. I told her I would NOT lay in bed with her again tonight. She didn't care.....yet. So all bets are on.....how long before she is quiet? how long before she falls asleep?

On to another subject....a more delightful subject...Miss Piper. She really is so happy. She is pulling herself and turning herself around to play with different toys, she reaches out to find toys and she is sitting up with her boppy! She did surprisingly good tonight sitting up by herself! I have found we are going to struggle with her 6 months clothes. Most of the clothes we have are Presley's old clothes which were summer clothes (it was August when she was 6 months)....so I'm finding that we are going to have quite a few clothes that Piper will never wear b/c the seasons are off! I guess that gives me a good excuse to buy a few new things for her! Ooorrrrrr.....maybe the weather will get really hot soon and we'll be able to wear some of them!........ A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment