Thursday, March 7, 2013

This and that

- I see that someone from Nora Springs, Iowa checks out this blog. I didn't know where that was at so I looked it up to see it is between Charles City and Mason City. I'm not sure who this is, but thanks! Here is my shout out to the Nora Springs neighborhood!
- Of course we had a break down with Presley tonight. Out of nowhere she bounces up, grabs Piper hand, squeezes it as hard as she can and screams in her face. For no reason. Of course, we get mad and tell her to stop and she kicks. She kicks again and gets her movie turned off. She freaks out and starts throwing anything she can grab. Time out. Steve has to sit in the doorway of her room to keep her from leaving. We shut the door she starts kicking it, over and over and over again (I'm surprised there isn't a hole in this door). Finally, she breaks down and grabs on to me. She wants to be comforted. I get her to calm down, take a deep breath, stop crying and screaming. Eventually she is able to come out and help pick up the things that she threw. Then dinner was served, she didn't want to eat anything we had. After a while she ate her broccoli (weird child), no steak, no potatoes. Whatever.
- On top of Presley, Piper is so hard to get to sleep these days! She usually falls asleep with her bottle, but if she isn't hungry....what do we do? She seems to only be cat-napping most of the time, so you know she should be tired. Tonight she spent a good 1/2 hour crying and screaming b/c she was tired (or so we think). We are hoping this is just a phase. We might have to try some 'crying it out' this weekend.
- American Idol update. I don't really have any favorite boys.....yet. But my 2 favorite girls made it thru! Yes!
- I'm getting ready to watch a Dr. Phil episode on Ferocious Teens. Hmmm.. wonder if this will give me some insight to my future. God, I hope not. I'm so mean but this is what I want to prevent!
- I want ice cream. Think I can convince Steve to get me some?
- I'm always amazed at the amount of the stupid people in this world. A.MA.ZED.

No comments:

Post a Comment