Friday, March 8, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter? Well, considering we don't go to church....no. At this point getting them in the color scheme is a success! I hate buying matching clothes that they will only wear once. I would like to have them in cute matching clothes in the future though...but I have a feeling as Presley gets older, she'll have even more of an opinion than she does now!

2. How do you get out of a funk? Eat and drink...duh. Is there another option?

3. Online friends - real friendships or not? I would say real! There are some people I only follow by their blogs. Now, if I've never actually met these people or emailed or chatted....then no, those aren't real friendships. Because I have some blogs that I read of people I don't know, I would love to be their friends but I don't think I can count them as true friends!

4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)? Ummmm....I don't cook. So just about anything. One thing I do eat that we never have at home is hamburger. Steve HATES hamburger, so we NEVER have it. So if I feel in the mood I will get a nice, juicy cheeseburger or sausage pizza! (b/c sausage isn't allowed in the house either!) Don't even get me started on his hatred of ground meat. You won't believe it anyway.

5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup? Honestly we have never had ketchup in the house until about a year ago....and mainly b/c occasionally Presley would eat it and Steve started making his own barbeque sauce. So we could survive without ketchup, we did it for 9 years. Honey on the other hand....Presley is addicted to honey. It started with her eating honey with her McDonalds chicken nuggets. Now she eats everything with honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment