Friday, March 29, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. How often should adults have birthday parties? Real, huge blow out parties? Only on the main ages....like 35, for me, next year.....Mexico? I think so!

2. What was your room decorated like when you were a child? I moved into the basement a couple  years after Samantha was born, so maybe when I was 8 (?) yrs old? (man, that seems too young!). Basically my room was wallpapered in posters! Bop, Big Bopper, 16....I would buy the every month and have the hotties cover my walls! Leo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong, Jonathan Brandis, Bon Jovi, Kirk Cameron, Marky Mark, New Kids on the Block and even some girls made my walls.....Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, Tiffani Amber Theissen. I think I even had big posters on my ceiling of Jordan Knight and Donnie Wahlberg....yeah, I was that cool!

3. Do you have any traditions for Easter? If so, what? and do you have a why behind that? Family time! Maybe some cinnamon rolls, an Easter egg hunt and then some lunch....and most importantly four square playing! Feel free to stop by my parents house on Sunday if you want to show off your skills!

4. Do you get Good Friday off? If so, any plans? No, and I always think it is weird that companies give their employees this day off!

5. Did you wear hats & white shoes to church on Easter? (Or was that just in the South?) We don't do church....and white is definitely a color I do not like in my house. I have a hard time buying anything white.

No comments:

Post a Comment