Friday, March 15, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children? About disappointment, heart break, death, sex, mean people....you know everything that has to do with the 'real' world!


2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away? What is Google Reader?

3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange? You know the show Who's Line is it Anyway? Well, that was originally a British comedy show and I thought it was pretty freakin funny...however, like everything, I really think it depends on the person, situation or act.

4. Do you prefer card games or board games? Why is online games not an option here? I guess I would choose board games unless we are talking Uno or War, then I pick card games.

5. Will winter ever end? My educated guess is YES. I think we have officially turned the corner into spring. I think the temps we'll begin to tick up and we'll be happy...and then everyone will complain b/c it is too hot and we'll start the never ending cycle of Facebook posts bitching about the weather again.

No comments:

Post a Comment