Sunday, March 24, 2013

Presley funnies

-  When Layla was over yesterday they were playing and P came out and said "Daddy, will you be a monster? or like a ghost or dinosaur?" She wanted him to come in and scare them and try to get them...but not sure where she got ghost or dinosaur!
-  Whenever she wants you to hand something to her she'll say "Can you grab that to me?" I don't correct her, I just say 'Of course I can hand that to you!'.....hoping she'll catch on.
- She had two hangnails the other night that she wanted to put bandaids on...and I said something about us not chewing our nails. She simply said that she didn't do it, Boston did it......Right! I'm sure you sat there and let Boston pick at your hangnails?!
- I can't remember if I told this story on here, but a couple weeks ago I asked P how preschool was and she said that someone hit her. I asked her who it was (even though I strongly doubted this was true). She said everyone. Yep, I'm sure EVERYONE in preschool was hitting you Presley!

No comments:

Post a Comment