Thursday, March 7, 2013

UGH

Man, this week has been exhausting and it is only Thursday! Sunday, Monday and Tuesday we have just had a rough patch with Presley! She is just mean, throwing fits, snotty, intense. She won't leave Piper alone, she purposely tries to irritate Boston, she just needs to calm down and take her whole 4 year old attitude down a couple notches! She's had about 7 time outs in those days, she had to go to bed alone (no mom or dad reading to her), no Ipad time....I don't know what her problem was. Tuesday she was terrible for my mom, that night she was better for us (still not good). Steve layed with her and she cried. I went back in there about 9 pm and she was crying again b/c she missed Pa! I'm talking DRAMATIC tears and sadness b/c she missed Pa! I consoled her but it was SO funny! You would've thought the world had just ended and that she would never see Pa again!
Wednesday she was better for grandma, went into preschool by herself (which we think is mostly just to keep Boston from being involved with her drop off, b/c that is how she thinks! She is way smarter than we give her credit for!). She didn't take a nap but she had her quiet time. I think at this point it is better if she doesn't sleep during naps anytmore b/c when she does she is awake later at night and then harder to get up in the mornings! Bad cycle!
We decided that since she is doing soccer on Wednesday nights that we won't be doing gymnastics on Tuesdays this month...it's just too much for her right now. So soccer last night went good, again it was just her and Boston. We are hoping other kids will be joining too so she can get used to a group setting. She was fairly good last night for us and went to bed early! Of course, it probably helped that I went into read with her and fell asleep in her bed by 8:15. I kept waking up thinking that I should leave and go do something, but I just couldn't. I just didn't want to. I just wanted to sleep. It was so nice. Steve finally came and woke me up at 10 to come to bed. I was just exhausted.

So I'm hoping we have crossed the nasty, mean Presley bridge and now we'll have my sweet P back. (and you might be wondering when she was ever sweet? It does happen, sometimes, not often, but occasionally we'll see the nice, helpful, sweet side and we enjoy every single second of it)




No comments:

Post a Comment