Thursday, March 14, 2013

Random

- Did you know that it is 'laid' not 'layed'. Just saying, I didn't know the write verbiage so I looked it up!
- The two coworkers I talk to the most are going to be gone next week! What am I going to do without my Amy and Belinda?
- Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves and The Count of Monte Cristo are two of my FAVORITE movies!
- It is a proven fact that Steve and I have one bad DNA combination. We do not produce good toenails in our kids. Presley has always had jacked up toenails. Instead of growing 'up' (the way normal toenails grow) they grow out..like at a 90 degree angle from her toe. I don't know why or if she will grow out of it, but it is weird. I've noticed Piper's toenails growing the same way. SO moral of the story is.....Goodrich/Moeller DNA produces abnormal toenails.
Guess I'll take it. Could be worse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment