Friday, March 22, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What advice would you give a newly married couple? Don't lose yourself and don't stop having fun! Many couples get married, have babies and you never see them again....they become lost in that life. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but if you spend so much time being a wife or a mother you start to lose yourself. Steve and I try very hard to make sure we are still doing the things we love, which is hard with kids! We don't go out together as much as we used to but we still get our nights to go have fun with and without each other and I think that is very important! Time goes too fast, enjoy it now!

2. Who does more laundry around your house? Me. I would say we are at a 75/25 ratio. Steve will do a load of his laundry about once a week (he goes thru ALOT of clothes) but I'm usually the one that does a majority of our laundry, the girls' clothes, towels...which is fine b/c I LOVE our new washer and dryer and do laundry twice as much as I used to!

3. What items, if any, do you prefer to buy organic or make yourself? We don't buy anything purposely organice, occasionally I'll buy organice fruit but only b/c it looks better than the other stuff. Other than that, I take the regular ole, filled with artifical yummy-ness food.

4. What book/TV series would you recommend for a friend on bedrest? I'm still a sucker for the Twilight series books and movies! TV series depends on what you like but I love the show Revenge and Parenthood...two completely opposite series'!

5. So, they say it's Spring now...what does your "spring" look like at this very moment? UGH, spring is completely different than last year. Last year it was beautiful and warm...this year cold and snowy. We are just ready to spend some time outside, burn off some calories and get our deck built...consisten 50 degree weather would be very welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment