Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Update

Friday we decided to try out some cereal with Piper, she was not impressed. We'll kept trying just a little bit every night for her to get used to it. Mainly I just think she likes sitting at the table with us at dinner!
Piper started coughing Friday night into Saturday, a sign that she was probably getting the cold that Presley and I had just gotten over! We went to Merle Hay Mall and got our car into Sears for an oil change and such and while we waited we did some shopping....though all we bought was Girl Scout cookies and pair of shoes for P.
My mom came over to watch the girls so that Steve and I could see a movie and go to dinner for my birthday/valentines days. We saw Safe Haven, it was actually surprisingly good! Much better than I had expected...even Steve liked it! Then we went to Johnny's Italian Steakhouse for dinner, one of our favorites that we haven't been to in ages!  I got the crispy dilled tilapia (as I do, every time we go), it was delicious! And I splurged and got a butterscotch martini...A.MA.ZING! We left there and stopped by The Boat House for a drink before heading home. It was a nice night out! Thank you mom for watching P and P for us!
My mom had said that Piper was coughing and sounding hoarse, not good. It was a rough night, she woke up quite often and eventually Steve took her to the bouncy seat and slept on the couch next to her....as I've said before, it is much easier than getting up and going to her room every 15 minutes!
 
 
Poor Piper is snotty, coughing, sneezing, water eyed....and smiling! She is still in a fairly happy mood, considering how she should feel! I'm just hoping she doesn't get an ear infection! We spent Sunday running errands, hanging out and playing outside. Presley and I played some kick ball in the backyard and determined that there is a shit-load of deer shit in our backyard! :)
I slept on the couch next to Piper last night, poor thing sounds so stuffy and just cannot get comfortable sleeping. We'll see how tonight goes and maybe we'll have to make a trip to the doctor tomorrow (before the weather gets bad!)


No comments:

Post a Comment