Friday, February 8, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What holiday do you wish did not exist? Well, when I think 'holiday' I think about the days that we don't have to work and realized there are two 'holidays' we still have to work. St Patty's Day and Valentines day. Now I love myself a little green on St Patty's day, so we need to keep that holiday around but Valentines day?! I think I could give that one up.


2. What is your favorite romance/love movie? The Notebook...there is nothing better than a little Ryan Gosling! YUM
3. Do you make a big production out of celebrating Valentine's Day? Heck no! I do understand why people like this holiday, but we never 'celebrate' it. In fact, I told Steve "I know you won't, but DO NOT send me flowers on Valentines day!". I would rather him send me flowers on a random day, not a day where it is expected and everyone else on the planet is getting them.
Growing up my dad would always get us girls a little something, and I always looked forward to that! You never know with my dad what we might get! I'm actually trying to get Steve to carry on this tradition and get the girls their own little something.

4. What is something weird you did as a child? (or even now!) Weird? Like what? Aren't all kids a little weird?! I don't like this question.

5. What makes you love your husband, really LOVE him, you know since Valentines is coming up? Watching the way he is with Presley and Piper. He is such a good daddy and will do anything for them...spoiling them! But as I've said before isn't that how daddy's and daughters are supposed to be? And the fact that he cleans the bathrooms and cooks for me. He is handy, artistic and always has to be busy doing something, he's social and funny and makes a mean homemade macaroni and cheese!



No comments:

Post a Comment