Friday, February 1, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite book to read with your kids? We go thru phases, we love books in this house. I still love the fact that P likes to read God, Our Father (or what most people call the bible)! But who can pass up a good Dr. Seuss book?

2. After having kids, what body part has changed the most? Right now my stomach and I hate it. I just don't like the pooch. I know I had a baby 4 months ago and actually read that b/c it takes your body 9 months to stretch out you should give it 9 months to work it's way back to normal. So I'm trying to keep that theory in mind instead of getting down on myself.

3. Would you ever go back to college? What would you study? Nope, been there done that! I guess if I had to go back for something, maybe teaching. I think maybe I would have more patience and after spending today with Presley at preschool, those kids are so funny and cute!

4. How do you close a phone call? Bye, bye bye or other? Probably bye or see ya!

5. What is the one food that will always be your "cheat food" on a diet?  I don't think there is anyway I could name ONE food. Carbs in general are a big downfall for me. I mean really bread, pasta, pizza, beer..........it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment