Saturday, February 23, 2013

Five Question Saturday

1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why? Photography. We have a nice camera but I wish I knew how to actually REALLY use it. I know there are classes I could take that would teach me but I've just never done it.
2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver? Groceries in general. I do think they have services that will do your grocery shopping for you....but I'm not sure I'm that lazy yet to look in to it.
3. What's your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out? Inside, watching a movie, cuddled on the couch, eating homemade chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes!
Outside....I don't really like the cold and snow is cold. But if I had to choose something, it would be something with Presley.
4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site? Well, since I'm married I think that would be frowned upon?! But if I weren't married, I would still say no.
5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose? Well, Steve b/c he can be funny. And Holly b/c she can be funny too, but not the two of them together. The other two people, I couldn't even begin to choose. There are many people I find interesting or that I think would just be fun to hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment