Monday, February 4, 2013

Another day of birthday fun!

Since yesterday was her actually birthday we got up and made cinnamon rolls for breakfast! and then of course, like any other kid rode her new bike around the kitchen table! Why not?
We had a birthday party to go to for Kyle and Maggie's little girl Grace who turned 2 on the 31st. They had her party at The Little Gym in WDSM. I wish I would've known about this place sooner, I would've totally had Presley's birthday party there!  It was an awesome gymnastics, tumbling, fun place to have a birthday party and the staff was SO good with the kids! It was a great set up!
And we thought maybe we had accidently brought the wrong kid with us b/c this girl was ALL about it! She wasn't shy, she participated, she had fun w/o us having to be by her side every minute! It was amazing and she had so much fun she cried when we had to leave!
 
They did some running, jumping, follow the leader type stuff.
And I'll even include a picture of the birthday girl, Grace! She is adorable and a little spit-fire!
Surprisingly they got all the kids to sit for pictures!
 
After the party we headed home and got ready for a couple Super Bowl parties that afternoon/evening. We got invited over to the neighbors house, which was nice b/c I hadn't even met him yet! I mainly wanted to go to check out his house b/c it is a very nice house and I'm super nosy! We didn't stay long b/c we went over to Jared and Lisa's house for the game! It was fun to meet some of their neighbors! It's funny that Presley was the only girl at that party! (completely opposite of what we are used to!). And again she played really well with Colton and another little boy Fletcher. At one point Fletch and P were hiding in the same bed under the covers....I warned Steve that P was already in bed with a boy!  Disturbing! :) It was late and she was tired, but she didn't want to leave their house either! Such a fun filled weekend for this little girl! We knew she had to be exhausted!
 
I can't believe our baby is 4 years old! It is amazing how much she has changed in one year! She'll go in for her 4 year appt next Monday, should be interesting to see how she has grown. I think she is a couple inches taller but I don't think she has gained that much weight in the last year! I always tell her to stop growing and she just rolls her eyes at me and says "I have to grow!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment