Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend Update

Ugh. That is how I feel about this weekend. I just keep hoping as another day goes by that I will feel better and be able to breathe. No such luck, yet. Saturday we didn't do much. We were supposed to go out for my birthday/valentines day dinner but I just wasn't up for it. I didn't leave the house, stayed in my sweats and never put make up on.  Steve was able to take Presley to Walmart and get her outside to run off some energy since it was a balmy 45 degrees!
 
She rode her new bike like a pro! Surprisingly she wore her helmet though she kept pushing her hair out of her face and in the process pushing her helmet back on her head...oh well, she went fast, was able to break, had no fear...which made me nervous. She even told Steve she wanted him to take the training wheels off! LOL! I don't think she is quite ready for that!
Today was more of the same though I actually left the house today (still unable to breathe), I went and saw Silver Linings Playbook with my mother and Samantha. It was really good! I loved it!
It's 8:15 and both girls are sleeping and I'm on my way. We have Pipers 4 month dr's appt tomorrow and Presley's 4 year dr's appt tomorrow so we can see how big our girls are really getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment