Thursday, February 14, 2013

Miss Piper, Genius?






So right after I'm talking to my friend Janelle about how I don't think that Piper will move around as much/early as Presley did, I caught her in the act. She was originally in the middle of this quilt and I took a picture once I realized she was inching herself forward. She likes to push up on her knees and scoot and not more than 5 minutes later she was off the blanket.... even though I know she has no idea what she is doing and has no real purpose, it's purely by accident. Or maybe she is just incredibly gifted and I don't want to brag! LOL! Totally kidding!

This week has actually gone fairly fast! Tuesday we had gymnastics and then tonight Steve took her to Happy Feet in Waukee. Sam has been taking Boston so we decided to have her go along to see if she would like this soccer practice. They have a league that she could join too if she decides that she likes it!
On the way home Steve was singing a song and Presley told him to stop singing b/c his singing was weak! WHAT? Did she really say that? Yes, I'm sure she did. I'm sure she has heard Steve say something was 'weak' before and has picked up on it! Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment