Sunday, December 2, 2012

Good-bye November!

Monday afternoon April called me b/c P had thrown up in the back of her car?! What? I've never seen Presley throw up before! I picked her up and went home, she threw up again in the garage when we got home. She had a low fever and kept falling asleep on the couch. We only gave her water and crackers to make sure she didn't throw up again! I decided to keep her home with me on Tuesday instead of going to grandmas. She had a low fever in the morning but by noon was back to her normal self.

Our little strawberry blond baby. I think she is done losing her hair for now!
(I deleted enough pictures from my blog that it finally allowed me to download ONE, what a waste! I need to figure something out about this whole picture downloading thing b/c it is driving me CRAZY!)
Thursday I took Piper to my moms and Presley went to April and I went to get my hair done! It had been 5 months since I've had a cut or highlight and it was very much needed!!
Yesterday I had dinner and drinks with my friend Cindy! It was nice to get caught up and chat and complain about our kids and husbands! ;)


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it still isn't letting you upload pictures! I had this probably and it just magically started working! I hope it starts working for you soon! How annoying! Cute baby P and her strawberry blonde hair...even eyebrows it looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete