Friday, December 28, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why? Probably my parents (they count as ONE person, right?). I always told them once I got out of school and got a good job that I would payoff the student loans they took out for me....well of course, those are paid off now but I would still like to be able to do something nice for them for EVERYTHING they have done for us! I really hope they know how much they mean to us and how much we are thankful for having them around for us and the girls!

2. What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST? The last one, which is usually the handicap one. I don't feel bad using it when I have Presley with me (those other stalls are too little for two people!) but even when I'm by myself I do find myself using the last stall...whether it is handicap or not.

3. How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online? In store. I LOVE the thought of buying online but I just don't do it very often. I don't want to pay shipping costs to get it, or if I have to return it! But I do love getting things in the mail, so maybe I should try to do that more often!

4. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? Well, today it is a nice 25 degrees with some light snow falling. It's crazy how much 'warmer' 25 degrees is than the 5 degrees we had a couple days ago! YUCK! I DO NOT LIKE THE COLD!

5. Do you own a pair of Tom's and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right? UMMMM.....Am I so out of the loop that I don't know what Tom's are?! Damn, that makes me feel old and sad! Is there a teenager I can hang out with so I can be cool again?
Yes, I will be Googling it.........

http://www.toms.com/
Hmm...it seems this is not a teenager/young person fad. It's a shoe and not even that cool of a shoe.
Really, this question has wasted my time.....but I guess I know what Tom's are now!



No comments:

Post a Comment