Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Preschool Christmas

Presley had been talking about playing the jingle bells at preschool over the last couple weeks....in preparation for their Christmas gathering at preschool today. I was SO looking forward to going and seeing her participate but prepared myself in case she just sat there and watched the other kids! (like my mom said I did when I was in preschool!)
The parents got to help the kids decorate a Christmas tree and then we went into the classroom for their 'performance'.
Here is her class (13 of the 16 kids) She's on the far right. The girl sitting on the left front side was SO funny. After every song she would say 'thank you! thank you!' Very outgoing and loud, completely opposite of P!
They did a couple songs with bells (which she did), they sang (which she didn't) and they gave us our present, an ornament with their school picture! So cute! It was so nice to see her in preschool! She even gave her teacher Miss Cimberly a hug! She loves Miss Cimberly!
 
I had my first day back to work after dropping P off at my mom's after preschool. It was so hard to walk into that building. I know it will be fine. Everyone was so happy to have me back, it was nice to feel that welcomed! I spent the entire afternoon reading thru 1119 emails! No joke! I was able to delete probably half of them without reading them. The other half was skimmed over and filed away
 
Now we are sitting at home, hoping for a serious, terrible blizzard so they will call off work tomorrow (which they rarely do!). I know if they don't cancel work, this girl isn't going in until the sun is up and the roads are plowed! There is lightening, thunder, blowing snow....it's fun....if you don't have to go anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment