Friday, December 7, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. How many times have you moved and do you have any tips? Well, I have moved twice in 6 years....my tips, get a Uhaul for $75 for the day and have lots of friends and family to help. The most important thing of all....have a daddy that loves to helps his daughters! :)
2. Do you have a budget for the holidays, or just keep sliding the credit card and have a heart attack in Jan? I don't really have a budget, but I realize at this point the kids are little enough they don't really know any different so I really try not to go overboard or buy things that they will need eventually anyway. And at this point I haven't had to break out the credit card yet!
3. What is the one medical thing you avoid like the plague? Umm......this is a weird question to me....I don't normally have too many medical problems (knock on wood). My main concern is going to the dermatologist to have my moles checked, I know I have to go but I dread going b/c who knows what they are going to want to remove from my body! (Note to self...call to make an appt ASAP!)
4. What  is your least favorite Christmas song? I would have to say the song from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas movie, it's just creepy.
5. This Christmas are you spending more, less or about the same? Why? Probably about the same, Piper is just getting a couple things mostly for the sake of just having presents and/or things that I would buy her anyways. Presley was lucky enough to have an awesome present 'donated' to us that Santa will give her.

No comments:

Post a Comment