Saturday, December 8, 2012

Look who has pictures!!!!

And getting them to work was way easier than it should've been, we'll see how long it lasts! It almost makes me mad for deleted so many pictures from my blog back in 2009!
 
Anywhoooo....................another comparison for you!
 
Miss Presley at 3 months

 
 Miss Piper at 2 months
 
My girls watching cartoons before daycare!
 
Steve and I still weren't feeling 100% yesterday, he left work early and after I picked P up from preschool the 4 of us just spent the day together not doing a whole lot of anything and were all in our pjs by 4:30!
Today we got out of the house for a couple hours and made our typical Costco trip....but since it is 3 weeks before Christmas everywhere was packed and I didn't want to attempt to go anywhere else and try to fight the crowds! Guess I better get my other shopping done during the coming week before I go back to work! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment