Friday, December 14, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make? I don't do alot of baking but I do like to make puppy chow (not really baking, but I have to turn on the stove!) and the peanut butter blossom cookies!

2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box? Depends on the gift! I try to wrap Christmas presents b/c I think they are fun to open but sometimes I result to using bags if needed.

3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house? I like a warm house, my mom says my house is too hot but why should I have to be cold in my own home? :) Normally my house is set on 70 in the winter, is that normal? I don't remember what we have it at in the summer, but I'd rather I don't like it too cold so I'm sure it is set pretty high.

4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" what percentage "done" are you?  80%, we have one more nephew to buy for and then we have a couple gift cards to buy and puppy chow to make....so I think we are doing pretty good.

5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into? We don't. I thought about it this year and wondered if Presley would like it. I think she would like 'finding' the elf, but I know for sure it wouldn't make her behave any better. And if she is 'bad' and the elf tells Santa, she would still get presents from Santa! So I'm torn, maybe next year if she cares about being good and the consequences if she isn't.
I do LOVE all the creative ideas people have for their elves! I'm not sure I could be that creative! I think I would have an elf that was good and not naughty (I wouldn't want to give P any other ideas on how to misbehave!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment