Sunday, December 30, 2012

Two Years Ago

Brendan. Two years ago I got a call from my friend Colleen on my way home from work. There was  car accident and you hadn't made it. My first thought was that this was going to break Holly's heart, how in the world was she going to handle this? I called Steve and my mom. I COULD NOT call Holly. I couldn't be the one to tell her. I wouldn't be. She was in KC with a friend for New Years, what should we do? I called my friend Shannon asking her opinion (Shannon and I don't talk alot but we always seem to share all of our problems and complaints or just to vent, good friends are like that!) As it turned out one of Holly's friends had called and broke the news to her.
I remember we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and I could hardly eat, my appetite seemed to disappear. I remember giving Presley a bath that night and kneeling on the bathroom floor in tears, Presley asking me why I was crying and Steve lightly squeezing my shoulder to comfort me.
You were always a good time and a good laugh! That is how I will always remember you. You were in love with my sister, even though you would never admit it....we all knew it. That day forever changed my sister, broke her heart....she is finally picking up the pieces and learning how to love again and how to be happy!
You have given all of us SO many great memories that we will never forget!
http://mysocalledlife-holly.blogspot.com/2012/12/2-years-ago-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment