Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend blah blah

Saturday we had no plans! I love those days, which means usually I don't get out of my sweats! Friday morning my dad came over to help Steve dig the holes for our deck and then Saturday morning Jordan came to help Steve set the posts. We thought about not doing the deck until the spring but since the weather has been so nice he thought it would be nice to get it started. If we can get another couple nice weekends he might just get it done this year!
Us girls hung out until he was done and then Steve took Presley to run off some energy and get out of the house! She is her fathers daughter and CANNOT sit around the house and do nothing all day...unlike me!

Yesterday I took the girls to my parents for the Packer game while Steve worked on the posts and house some more. Presley was very good (she seems to act much better when we are NOT at home) she played with Boston and Mary (Holly's boyfriends daughter) and we all ate too much....which seems to be a Sunday trend with my family!
Then Kyle, Maggie and their two girls Sadie and Grace came over for a little while. Presley played so good with them! It is so nice to see her play with other kids, slowly but surely she is coming out of her shell....especially when she is on her own turf (at home or grandmas house!).

My maternity leave is slowly coming to an end....2.5 weeks left. It doesn't seem possible. There were so many things I was going to get done during this time and there is so much I still could do! I was so busy during the first 6 weeks (buying stuff for the house, organizing, unpacking) but the last week or so I've come home and sat......just sat....with nothing to do. Laundry, dishes, cleaning has all been done, so I'm trying to enjoy this time! I really should finish Christmas shopping but considering I'm not getting paid for the next month it makes it hard to go and spend money...guess that saving account will get some action soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment