Thursday, December 27, 2012

Random blah blah

- I'm irritated with myself! We never took Piper to see Santa, I know she won't remember but it's just one of those things parents do with their babies on their 1st Christmas and we never did.
- I also didn't get a picture of Steve and I before his work xmas party, or at our ugly sweater party and didn't get a family picture on Christmas. I take SO many pictures how come I can't remember to take any with ME in them!
- So Boston's dad didn't see him on Christmas. Didn't call, no presents, nothing. Not even anything from his grandparents. Nice huh? But I guess his loss is completely our gain b/c we don't really want to have Christmas without Boston. So thank you douchebag for making our family Christmas complete, at least you are good for something.

1 comment: