Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Goals - I kicked ASS!!!

Here were my goals for 2012....I kicked some serious ASS with these! I'm almost excited to do my goals for 2013!


1) Spend less money on going out to eat. I'm hoping I can just compare our banking 'spending report' every month to last year and see how we are doing. We did great on this! So I'm very happy. We still need to get better about planning actual meals instead of having pizza rolls or something like that!


2) Get Presley signed up for gymnastics or dance class. We did this in February and she has loved it! I do want her to continue with this b/c I think it helps her wear off some energy and she got a leotard from Grandma and Pa for Christmas, I'm sure she'll look freakin adorable!

3) Get Presley signed up for part-time pre-school. She started in September, going 2.5 hours, 2 days a week. It was a hard adjustment for her but she is doing much better and rarely cries when we drop her off now! Hopefully that will continue as she gets more comfortable there!

4) Read more. I love reading and I really want to make more time for it, giving up some TV time shouldn't be that hard....so I'm starting a book list. These are books friends have read or I've heard about and have been interested in reading. Hopefully, I can cross some of these books off my list this year! Holy cow, I kicked the ass out of this goal! I read 24 books in 2012...and all of them before October! Hopefully, as we get settled into me working and getting on a regular schedule and routine, I can get back into reading again. I'm sure I'll never read as much as I did this year!

5) Save, save, save!!!! If I could double our savings in the next year it would be awesome...a girl can dream. Surprisingly, we did save! Even with the purchase of our home and buying everything for that, having a kid and not getting paid for 5 weeks, we still have more in savings than we did last year at this time! That is AMAZING to me!!!

1 comment: