Friday, November 30, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What do you give teachers for gifts? Good question! This is the first year I've really had to think about this! We are just doing a small gift bag that has the Bath and Body Works holiday foam hand soap and then P and I are going to make puppy chow and give them a small bag of that too. Does that sound alright?!

2. Do you text? One finger texter or total pro? Of course I text! I'm not a total pro but I can hold my own when it comes to texting!


3. Do you give back during the holidays? I always want to, but I'm not very good at following thru. When I do it is minimal (taking a friend out to dinner, putting money in the red kettles at the stores). I do want to do more, especially as the kids get older to show them the true meaning of the holiday season!

 
4. If you would've been the sole winner of the 575+ million dollar Powerball jackpot, what would you have done with all that money? I've gone over this and I would so badly want to help many of my family and friends! And there are a couple charities that would see a pretty penny from me too! and I would want to travel as a family! Hire a nanny and we are gone! Really this list is never ending....so many options!

5. Will you please take just a moment to spread the word and pray about my friend's missing family members? There still is no news, and I can't imagine their pain and worry. Facebook prayer page: Prayers for Trista, Shy and Matt

.............I don't know these people but looked up the story, very sad! So I will help to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment