Saturday, November 10, 2012

One Month

Oh my sweet Piper! At one month old we can already tell that you are a little more laid back than your big sister....which we appreciate and hope it continues as you get older.
I want to apologize for anything and everything Presley does to hurt you...whether that is now or later, physical or emotional. She loves you very much but I think some of that love comes out so intensely that she doesn't know how to control it. You eventually will get back at her and I can't say that she doesn't deserve it.
You have gained about a pound and are 6 pounds, 15 ounces. You eat about 4 ounces every 3-4 hours. Your sleeping habits have progressively gotten worse over the last week, where you were doing so good eating around 3 and 8 am.....that is has changed to you waking up about 2 and 5....which I'm not liking all that much.
You haven't found your hands yet, and you have extremely long arms that you just can't control so you end up scratching yourself all the time!
We hold you way too much, but you sleep so good in our arms and I have limited time to hold you. Maternity leave and time in general goes too fast and before we know it, you won't want to be held at all! :( So I want to enjoy it while we still can!
Both grandma and daddy say that you have smiled at them....I haven't seen it and I'm with you 90% of the time?! So I think they might be dreaming! ;)
Presley lost most of her hair when she was about a month old...and from this looks of this picture it appears you are following in her footsteps!
We love you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment