Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Getting to know you


What is your dream job? Either a food, movie or television critic....those are all things I love so why wouldn't I want to get paid for this?!

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for? Well, the obvious answer is my children! I see stories on the new about missing or murdered kids and I can't even fathom what these parents go through!

Under what circumstances would you adopt a child?  If I had the money, time and patience. I have absolutely no objection to adoption. In fact, my dad and his twin brother were both adopted!

What charity are you willing to support? First and foremost, Cystic Fibrosis. There are so many other causes that I love but this is my main focus when it comes to charities!

What was the first thing you learned to cook? There isn't a whole lot of cooking going on with this girl, so I have no idea! I'm sure this question isn't supposed to include microwave cooking either!

What book can you read over and over again? It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita...LOVE this book! Great for mothers, who don't think motherhood is all fun and games! :)

What was the first concert you went to see? New Kids on the Block! DUH!

Who is someone from your past that you are sorry you lost track of? I lost track of my college roommate from my sophomore year. She was an exchange student from Japan..Junko was her name. I was pissed off when I learned she was my roommate and even tried to get reassigned to a different room! But as it turned out she was the best roommate I could've asked for! She was so sweet, nice and it was a really good experience!

If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability? Honestly, I would love to see what kind of mood Presley would be in! It would help give me time to prepare for what is to come! LOL!
 
What was your first paying job? Besides babysitting? I worked at Target from when I was 16 to 21 years old!


No comments:

Post a Comment