Saturday, November 10, 2012

Random blah blah

I had my 4 week check up with my doctor, 5 more pounds to go until I hit what I weighed at my first doctors appt in March....too bad that is 15 pounds to my goal weight! Oh well, 2013 is a new year and I'll worry about it then.
 
I had two rough days with the girlies this week. I try so hard to remain calm and not yell or be impatient but Presley pushes my buttons on purpose. Steve is so understanding when he knows that I'm ready to freak out. I called him Thursday in the middle of my breakdown and apologized right away saying that I was sorry I was going to yell and freak out but not to take it personally.
My mom is so understanding and thoughtful in letting me bring Presley over on Tuesdays or watching one or both of them when I have appointments or when P and I just need some 'big' girl time together.

On Wednesday last week we got home from preschool about noon, ate lunch, and then she did two crafty coloring things to keep her busy. Just after that she wanted, needed something to do RIGHT AWAY. I have been telling her that we are going to make puppy chow one of these days if she is good...and every day she is bad and I refuse to make it. When I told her that we would make puppy chow after Pipers bottle when she was asleep, that was not soon enough for her! She is like Varuka Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory....you know the girl who wants a golden goose?
So Friday after preschool we had lunch and then we made fruit loop necklaces....which took her awhile between trying to get the string in the hole and watching cartoons, but it kept her occupied! Now, what other limited crafty things can we do? Pinterest here I come!

 She looks so sweet doesn't she? Looks can be SO deceiving! :) God, I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment