Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Question Friday

Is it a little ironic that I haven't done a Five Question Friday in a while and the week I start again is about having a baby!

1. If you had c-section do you wish you would have had vaginal? Or vice versa? Both vaginal, really the only reason I wanted to have a c-section was for the extra paid short term disability pay. I do think that all women would at least want to experience some labor pains and all that fun...but maybe not.
2. If vaginal did you go drug free? Heck no! Why would I do that? Why would anyone do that? I wanted drugs and I wanted them bad! No question about it!
3. Did you have any complications?  Just with Piper when the epidural didn't take to my left side, for what seemed like forever!
4. Who was in the delivery room with you? Just my hubby
5. Did you document your labor and delivery? (Photos, videos, etc.) AGAIN, heck no! Why would I do that? Why would anyone do that?
6. Pick the birth story of one of your children and tell us ALLLLLLLL about it! Well since you just read about Piper 1 month ago, you probably aren't interested in reading that again. SO here is the link to read about Presley....
http://thegoodlife-jgo.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-30th-birthday.html


No comments:

Post a Comment