Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend fun!

Thursday Presley and I took a 'big' girls night out to my friend Lisa's house. They just built a house in Polk City so they are pretty close to us, hopefully we'll be hanging out more! Our friends Mistee and Erin were there too, it was nice to catch up. It has been so long since I've seen them! Presley was very good and just played! Thanks Lisa for having us over!

Friday we took a family trip to Costco, Kirklands and then out to dinner. Of course, both kids fell asleep on the way there....we sat in the parking lot of Costco wondering if we should just drive around a little longer or actually go in and hope we didn't have crabby kid. They were great, both of them! And we got some shopping done, we've been looking for things for the house and I think we are on our way to actually getting it decorated but we still have a ways to go.

Saturday Steve and Presley hung out alot, played outside and ran some errands while Piper and I hung out at home. Since it was so nice outside he actually got the xmas lights on the house! and Sunday we had the family over for the Packer game, it was a close one but they pulled off another win!  My mom bought Piper a Packer onesie so she was able to dress in her green and gold (even though the 0-3 month onesie is still too big for my 0-3 month old baby!). I really wanted a picture of us in our Packer gear but didn't think about it, maybe this weekend!

We were all exhausted by Sunday night, we tried to put Presley to bed early... She stalled over and over again, pooped twice in the potty, read 250 books, and then I asked her if she wanted to turn off the light and have me lay with her for a couple minutes or leave the light on and read for a little while...she said she wanted me to lay in bed with her. So I did, a couple minutes later she sits up and sighs....
P - "Mommy, I picked it but I don't know why I picked it"
Me - "Picked what?"
P - "For you to lay with me'
Me - " So you want me to leave?" She nods, geez...thanks kid!

2 hours later she was still awake (in bed, but awake), she called for me again (I was asleep in bed at this point) I went in her room and said it was time to close her eyes and go to sleep. She said "No, I don't want to close my eyes" I told her that was fine she just needed to lay in bed and be quiet. She again told me that was she was going to keep her eyes open. Fine, just fine...go ahead and keep trying that P. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment