Saturday, November 3, 2012

Getting to Know Me - ABCs

I started this before I had Piper and am just now getting to finish it......and some of the questions I'm just skipping b/c I find them weird or have no good answer!

A- Accent you wish you had - I would have to say either English or Australian

B- Baking or Cooking? For sure baking! I don't do it nearly enough b/c I don't need that food around this house!

C- Can't Get Enough.....Junior Mints. I've had previous love affairs with York Peppermint Patties and mint chocolate chip ice cream but right now I'm enjoying Junior Mints

D- Drink you can't go without - Diet Mountain Dew, I have one every day and did most of my pregnancy too!

E-Emotion you get when those Hallmark commercials come on  - what Hallmark commercials?

F-Fictional Character you relate to -

G-Guilty Pleasure - Keeping up with the Kardashians, I love this show! There are worse shows I could watch, like 16 and Pregnant or The Bachelor! :)

H- Hometown - Des Moines, IA...obviously I haven't traveled far from home! And that is fine by me!

I- Ice Cream Flavor (see letter C)

J- Jumpstart Go To (aka how you get your day started) - I got nothing, I pretty much don't like mornings and even my Diet Mountain Dew doesn't really wake me up.

K- Keepsake Item - I would say the vases and jewelry my mom gave me when Presley and Piper were born. The vases were given to my mom when she had me and she kept them all these years!

L- Life Verse(s) -

M-Memory that makes you smile - I have experienced the same story with Holly and Steve.....green toothpaste...that's all. Heehawed!

N- Non-fiction writer you want to have dinner with -

O- Opulent Item You Want (something that is way out of your price range) - where do I start?

P-Pattern You Love - what kind of question is this?

Q- Quirk You Have -

R- Relaxing Spot - somewhere comfortable in the sun, reading.  I guess now I should use my whirlpool tub to relax!

S- Snow or Sun? - SUN please!!!

T- TV show you miss - Any of the good ole 80's, 90's shows. I love watching reruns of them on TV! If they ever cancel Parenthood I will be very sad!

U- Unique Fact About You - I have never smoked ANYTHING in my life!

V- Valentine's Day ...big deal or not? NO! I would rather Steve send me flowers on a completely different day than when everyone else is getting stuff....not that he sends me anything on any day but if he were going go, it better not be Valentines Day!

W- What's Your Love Language? HUH?

X- X-Factor Song You Would Sing (sidenote: I don't watch the show...)

Y- Yoga or Not? I would love to try yoga, and I think even trying hot yoga would be a good experience at least once!

Z- Zealous Dream You Have -

No comments:

Post a Comment