Saturday, November 17, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Is love at 1st sight possible? Yes, I do think it is.....you know, like when I see a jelly filled donut with chocolate frosting...that is true love at first sight!

2. How did you choose your pet's name? We don't have any pets but I would think we would be more creative than naming a cat, Fluffy.

3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)? I don't really understand this question...why do I need to give up anything? I haven't had a home phone since I moved out of my parents house and I was proud that we gave up cable for the 5 months we were in our apartment!

4. How much do you pay your babysitter? This is a hard question b/c I don't know the 'right' amount to pay. I don't want to be cheap! We've only had one real 'babysitter' other than grandma and I hope she doesn't think we are cheap!

5. How "young" is old enough to babysit? I think it depends on the babysitter (are they responsible? smart? reliable?) and the type of kid (how old are they, how long will the parents be gone) they are going to be watching. I think usually around 13 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment