Sunday, June 3, 2012

Five Question Sunday

1. What were you scared of as a kid? I couldn't really remember anything so I called my mom to ask her....she said 'other people'! (when Steve heard me ask my mom she quietly said 'attention!', he knows me so well!) Nice huh? That doesn't sound like Presley does it? :)

2. Do you sleep well in a hotel? Depends on the hotel, the reason why we are there and how much sleep I may or may not be getting.  I love traveling and hotels are part of the experience.

3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why? Oh, this is too hard to answer. I could be really cool and say Oprah or someone like that. Or make up an answer like the Pope to make me sound worldly but really I don't know. Probably someone like Pink or Lady Gaga, or the person who invented the snooze button.

4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach? I would have to say pool, even though I love the sound of the ocean and the rise and set of the sun over ocean. But swimming in the ocean (we're talking like normal ocean, not sea green see-to-the-bottom ocean) is kind of dirty, it's salty and there are animals in there.

5. What is your favorite summer dish? Other than an ice, cold alcoholic beverage? Anything grilled, there is nothing better than the smell of a grill in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment