Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Bliss

Friday morning started off great, when I got the email saying we didn't have to work our mandatory Saturday overtime! woohoo! That was such a relief b/c I wasn't sure when I was going to work since Steve had to work too and was even thinking about taking Presley with me to work!

Friday night ended awesome with me and my girls Holly and Nicky seeing Daughtry in concert. This is the third time I've seen him and I still LOVE him! 11th row seats and I scored a drum stick at the end of the concert when they threw them out and one slid under the seat in front of me! I was quick like a rabbit and swiped it up! LOL!

Saturday Steve went to work and Presley and I got up, ready and went to hit up a couple of garage sales (despite the rain). We got a pair of snowpants (for $3) and 5 shirts for Presley (Ed Hardy and Juicy Couture for $7)! They have butterflies and hearts...so she liked them!
Then we met Steve and went to the flooring place to try to decide on the flooring for our house, I think we got a good idea of what we needed and wanted!
Then I parked it on the couch and Presley literally played in her room with her babies for almost an hour! Amazing!! We made a family trip to (Steve's favorite place) Costco and then headed home for the night! It was a dreary day and night but so nice to just do whatever!

This morning the best hubby in the world woke up and made us waffles! YUMMY! We decided to head to the Arts Festival nice and early before it got too busy and hot! It was a hot and steamy morning but we walked around and saw the amazing art (all too expensive for my blood!)! Other than that we haven't done much besides laundry and watching Presley play 'doggy' (asking to be locked in her 'kennel'!) Too hot to be outside and too lazy to go anywhere! :) We are just preparing for another busy work week and getting ready for vacation after the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment