Wednesday, June 27, 2012

23 weeks 2 days

I had my monthly doctor's appt today. The normal quick, boring check up. Since I decided I am only going to count the weight I've gained that the doctors have for me, I'm only up 8 pounds according to them! I'll take it (even though I know the real truth about this 2012 year and really don't think their charts are right!).
The doctor I saw is the one I saw a while ago who mentioned that we need to watch the growth of the baby (b/c P was small....even though I still don't think she was that small for being 2 weeks early!), so she wants another ultrasound next month. So my next appt I have my glucose test, the ultrasound and my dr's appt! Fun! I am excited to have another ultrasound, another chance to make sure things are still going good (and that we still really have a girl!).

Presley is going pretty good about talking about her baby sister and trying to understand what all babies can and can't do (like walk, talk and brush their teeth!). I really think she'll be a big help! Both Steve and I got to see the baby move last night! Very exciting and very weird, but I love it!

I'm fighting to wear my last pair of non-maternity jeans these days. I noticed last week my ankles were swollen, so I'm sure I have more of that to look forward to over the next couple months. The boobs are large and in charge....my sisters are jealous, as they should be! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment