Friday, June 8, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you? I remember in highschool we always went to Adventureland. I think back then we were able to get tickets for $10 and it was the 'cool' thing to do on the last day of school

2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children? I love having an annual vacation. Steve's family has their Okoboji trip every year (they might be on their 16th year now?!). And my famiy has our reunion every OTHER year, so it works out nicely and so far we haven't overlapped at all!

3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid? I don't really remember, is that bad? Besides our family reunion, maybe girl scout camp or swimming lessons. Though I'm not sure I really liked either one of those things!

4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla? I was 28 years old, Steve and I had been together for 5 years by that time. Crazy how time flies. I don't think I was a bridezilla but you probably need to ask those around me. I hate making decisions so Steve helped with the planning alot. I think I was fairly laid back and reasonable, keeping things in perspective.

5. What is your favorite girl name? Ummm....super ironic that this is a question for this week. I don't make up these questions so I'm not going to answer this question b/c that would give away too much. Plus Steve and I haven't even talked about names for Baby G yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment