Saturday, June 30, 2012

Five Question Friday

I don't love these questions this week, but I don't make them up, so whatever....

1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult? I would have no idea. I like all snacks, so there is nothing I can think of that I don't eat now that I did as a kid.

2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of? Peanut Butter....sorry, regular ole JIF is the only way to go! We do buy the low-fat ranch dressing b/c we really don't eat it that often...but I know why I think restaurants always have the best ranch, b/c it is the REAL stuff!

3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer? Alcoholic drinks next to a pool or on the beach, or on the patio of any restaurant, or while listening to live music somewhere. Ahh....margaritas, I miss you.

4. What's your favorite summer read? I don't even have an answer for this. I've been slacking on my reading this month but that is likely to pick up with vacations in July.

5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat? Isn't this kind of the same questions as #3? Mostly I sit at a desk in the air condition all day, then I go home to my air conditioned apartment. I've heard about this awful heat, but haven't really had to deal with it yet. So no complaints from me as long as they aren't using it as an excuse to NOT work on my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment