Saturday, June 16, 2012

Five Question Saturday

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it? I would, but I doubt anyone would want it. Colored and damaged hair is probably not 'donate-able' (a new word, I just made up!). I love the idea and yes I would. Of course, my sister Samantha did this when she shaved her head last year....I will not be going that far to donate though.

2. What song makes you think of summer? Barefoot Bluejean Night! Presley now will sing this song along with me!
Also any song that mentions the ocean or margaritas!

3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person? Well, since I'm in desperate need of a pedicure I have one pair of flats (not even sandals) that I've been wearing. If I had cute toes, I would be in flip flops most of the time. I do have some sandals that I love but I'm a little more about comfort these days.

4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)? I think I have mentioned my obsession with ice cream. 'Nuff said.
Of course, with the way McDonalds keeps pushing their Cherry Berry Chiller that might become my new favorite.

5. Do you do something special for the father of your children? Not really, is that bad? We always get together with my family for these types of holidays. It's usually a given that we'll get together for lunch, a picnic or this year we are doing brunch and an ICubs game! I think the most important thing you can do on Fathers Day is being with a father!

No comments:

Post a Comment