Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The million things on my mind....

- the house. I can't have this baby in the apartment. It really isn't an option. I still want a quality house, so I don't want to rush things, I just want them done right and fast! PLEASE! After we can get it, we still have to paint, decorate and unpack. I guess can use maternity leave for this?!  NO!
- home loan. blah, I can't think about this right now.
- work. Both of our jobs are demanding during the summer months, we need to get used to it. But with everything else going on it is hard for both us to find an extra 10 hours to work every week.
- baby. Oh yeah, there is a baby coming in October...heck, I'll wait until November...this baby can't come early.
- baby name. Haven't thought about it.
- jury duty. Yes, I got this pushed back which is great for now. Come August I know I'll need to get it pushed back again b/c of work. I've always wanted to be called for jury duty....but really, right now?
- vacation. Oh yeah, we fly out next Friday. Need to pack...maybe next week. Need to make a list so we don't forget anything. Holly asked me what time we are going to the airport that morning...hell, I can't even tell you what time i'm getting off work tonight, I definitely can't tell you anything about next week! ha!
- 2nd vacation. We have Okoboji two weeks later. I feel bad b/c Steve is so busy at work that he might not be able to take off the whole week. We love this week with his family, I would hate to miss it but it just might not be in the cards this year.
- preschool. Still need to get the medical records for Presley before that starts.
- apartment. We got an email 2 weeks ago about renewing our lease agreement, have we done anything about it yet? No. Hope the don't kick us out. I can't believe it has been almost 3 months already!
- bills. Obviously my head is in the clouds and I'm not organized, I realized last week that we never paid our cell phone bill last month. What else have I forgot?
- Friends. I told my friend Cindy that we would get together for dinner...that was 3 weeks ago. I told my friend Colleen that I have to come stop by to check out her new floors, that was over 2 weeks ago. I'm a bad friend these days.
- oh yeah and Presley! Let's not forget the most important person in my life right now. How the hell do we get her to poop in the potty! I'm giving up. Just wear diapers for the rest of your life, I don't care.
- donuts. My husband bought donuts for his coworkers last week, he has never brought me donuts. WTF?
- did I mention that we can't be in the apartment when we have this baby? do you understand the magnitude of crap and inconvenience this would cause. do you know that all of our stuff is stuffed into my parents and holly's garages and I really don't want to go thru them to locate the baby stuff we would need. NO, IT CAN'T HAPPEN! Where is the hammer, I will build the freakin house myself.

on a positive note...
- my cousin in swimming in the Olympic time trials this week, Thursday and Saturday morning! Very exciting!
- i was told today that you can't tell from the back that i'm pregnant!...so i'll take that as long as i can! I go to the dr tomorrow, so we'll see how much more weight i've put on! I think i'm only going to count what the doctors have as weight gain...that's what i did with p. that way i can ignore that 5 pounds that i gained on vacation before getting prego!

No comments:

Post a Comment