Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So funny!

Presley has been so funny tonight! First of all she admires her daddy so much and thinks he can do anything (which is exactly how all little girls should think of their daddies!) If there is anything broken or something that I'm questioning on doing, she'll tell me that "It's ok, daddy can do it". Well, that makes me want to prove to her that I can do it too!
We were watching the American Ninja Warrior show and I said something about how hard it looked and she said "My daddy can do that". Without a doubt in her mind.

Then she was stalling at bed time and was just fiddling around, playing with her watermelon instead of just eating it. Then she was thirsty. I told her that it was time to go to bed and that she needed to finishing eating! She looked at me and said "OH, you make me SO mad." I just started laughing at her!
Then while Presley, Barbie and I were reading Wacky Wednesday at bed time, she was pointing out all the 'wacky' things in the book to her barbie. She starting saying 'shake your boobie' and having her barbie dance...b/c we always tell her to dance and shake her booty!

She also has her Disney princess figurines that she plays with, she hasn't seen most of the movies so she doesn't know their names and always asks me their names. She said "daddy doesn't know the names b/c they are girl movies". She is super excited for Holly to take her to see the 'tiger' movie (or Madagascar 3 as most people would call it). Holly wanted to take her to see Brave, but for some reason P is not interested in it. Oh well, they will have fun. She loves Holly these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment