Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm losing it

Well I know people talk about baby brain and normally I think they are just using it as an excuse for the dumb things we all normally do in our every day lives. However, in MY case, I really do have baby brain! Saturday I made microwaved Presley mini-panpakes for breakfast and we did the same thing Sunday morning (she eats panpakes about 5 days a week, real healthy huh?). However, come Sunday morning I couldn't find the syrup....not in the fridge, not in any of the cupboards?! The only other option, I threw it away?! I don't know but it is gone.

Also I always park on the 2nd level of the parking garage, so when I left work last night I called Steve, as I always do. I made my way around the 2nd level of the parking garage and kept going...in a circle. I was confused, had I parked on the 3rd level and not realized it? Why wasn't I going down to the exit? Oh yeah b/c I didn't actually TURN to go down the exit row, I just drove around the parking ramp in a circle.

I missed gymnastics tonight, worked until 7 pm instead :( Steve emailed me and said 'she is the best one here'....well of course! Although she does have a little more practice than some of the other kids there but she is becoming the 'favorite' in the class! LOL!

Presley got in trouble at daycare today. P and Ben (who is 4) were kicking and not listening during nap time and got time outs! April was just telling me this morning when I dropped her off that she has been so good recently and the easy kid! HA!

I love, love, love feeling Baby G kicking and moving. It's a constant reminder...like baby saying "hello mama, i'm here, don't forget about me!'. What I interpret baby saying is 'mama, give me Frosted Flakes and York peppermint patties please!'

No comments:

Post a Comment