Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rant

I just have to do some ranting about some things that irritate me, I hope I don't offend anyone. No one has to agree with me but this is my blog and I can say what I want to.

- I love when I pull up to our apartment parking lot and there is a fancy Escalade taking up two parking spots b/c God forbid someone door ding them. Yeah, that would suck but you know what, it would suck to get a door ding on either one of my cars too but you don't see me taking up two spots! Sorry, you decided to buy a fancy car.
- How do so many people accidently get pregnant? I just don't understand. I know a lot of people who have had a lot of sex and never had a problem and I know a lot of people who have tried for years to get pregnant and can't, so it's hard for me to comprehend all the people who 'accidently' get prego. Do you just forget how it happens? And don't get me started on the Teen Mom show.
- If you call the wrong number...don't dial it again in hopes that you'll all of a sudden get the right person. It is still going to be the wrong number.
- I will never understand large corporations and the implementations they decide on. I'm sure they have people crunching numbers on anything and everything to make their decisions, but do they actually ASK their employees for their opinions, ideas or advice on how their decisions affect their every day work? NO!
- How do we get our 3 year old to poop in the potty??? I think we are due to have another weekend of allowing no diapers, even at bed time. She might spend 3 days holding it, but at this point I'm not sure we have another choice. I've been offering her $1 for every time she goes, but she won't even try. She won't give in to our bribes!

No comments:

Post a Comment